- Are you looking for flexible casual hours?
- Are you available for late afternoon / evening shifts and weekends?
- Are you passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives?
What can we offer?
- Attractive hourly rate
- Flexible shifts to allow work / life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- 24 hour on call support for all staff
- Staff engagement initiatives
What are we looking for?
People who are experienced and confident in working with children and young adults who have complex physical and behavioural support needs
Reliable people who are looking to commit to Interchange Inner East long term
Engaging, mature minded people with a calm disposition
Current first aid and CPR certificate
Current license and reliable vehicle
Current employee working with Children’s check
(All successful applicants are subject to a police check)
Want to find our more? Please contact Jenny on (03) 9836 9811 or Amy on firstname.lastname@example.org