Interchange Inner East is an NDIS registered service provider, offering a wide variety of services to people with a disability, and their families. Predominantly operating within the local government areas of Boroondara, Manningham, Monash and Whitehorse.
We provide participants and families of children and young adults with a disability, choices and options for recreation and community activities, respite and support.
Supporting young people and their families live an everyday life.
Respond to the complex needs of young people
with disabilities and their families through high quality and innovative supports to live an
everyday life in the community and in the home.
Our work is guided by the following:
- Providing individual preferences and choices that empower our participants – young people (children and young adults) and their families.
- Delivering high quality and innovative services that provide meaningful experiences to increase community participation and social inclusion.
- Promoting the inclusion of young people with disabilities and their families throughout the community.
- Providing safe, responsive and effective services underpinned by our culture, structures and processes, that are delivered by capable, trained and highly skilled staff and volunteers.
- Ensuring the sustainability of the organisation through responsible management of resources and ongoing evaluation to maximise outcomes for young people and their families.
DELIVER QUALITY SERVICES
Continually evaluate our services in meeting the individual needs of participants and families
- Embed an evaluation culture throughout the organisation.
- Implement ongoing data collection and analysis of participant needs, experiences and outcomes.
Raise awareness of respite and the value of the specialised role of Interchange Inner East via:
- Ongoing engagement through effective communication and interaction with the community.
- Leveraging core messages to effectively promote Interchange Inner East within the context of market analysis.
STRENGTHEN STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
Working together to deliver a wider range of choice and options through:
- Well-matched partnerships with like-minded organisations.
- Sharing innovative and evidence-based services and resources.
EXPAND WORKFORCE CAPACITY
Recruit, train and retain skilled staff and volunteers:
- Consolidate our position as an employer of choice in the sector.
- Engage, train and support staff & volunteers to respond to the individual needs of participants and families.
FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY & GROWTH
Restructure the operational model to reflect the competitive market principles of the NDIS:
- Pilot and evaluate alternative service provision structures and systems.
- Analysis and transparency of underlying cost and the value of services to participants and families.
Underpinned by Good Governance Strategy Accountability Compliance Monitoring.
The HDAA certification shows that Interchange Inner East meets the requirements of the DHS Standards for the provision of disability services. Interchange Inner East is proud to be able to display this certification as recognition of our continued quality high level of service and ongoing commitment to people with disabilities.