We would love for you to join us at 9 am on Sunday 06 March, for the Park Orchards Community Car Rally and Classic Car Show.
The fundraising event has been organised by the Lions Club of Park Orchards. A portion of the money raised will go towards funding our annual Licola Wilderness Camp.
The rally is open to all cars makes and models, and is not a race, but more of an ‘observation run’ with fun and cryptic clues. The event finishes at a secret venue with plenty of great family activities, including a live band, food, drink, prizes and a raffle. The day concludes with a ‘show and shine’ display of older cars.
- Rally Entry per car – $40.00
- Marquee 3×3 with table & chairs – $50.00 (Limited availability)
- Marquee 6×3 with tables & chairs – $90.00 (Very limited availability)
- BBQ lunch available from 12 noon or bring your own picnic.
- Prizes, awards and trophies at 1.30 pm.
The event will implement COVIDSafe processes. For further event details please visit: http://www.pocommunityrally.com.au/