Attention: All Interchange IE Staff and Volunteers
The Government has recently released the COVIDsafe App.
This app speeds up the current manual process of finding people who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19.
- This means you will be contacted more quickly if you are at risk.
- It reduces the chances of you passing on the virus to vulnerable people that you provide care for, your family, friends and other people in the community.
Interchange IE encourages all staff and volunteers to download the app in light of its potential to swiftly identify people for testing, help slow the spread of COVID-19 and improve safety as restrictions are gradually lifted.
The use of this app may ultimately save lives. This is a simple step that you can take to look after yourself and our participants in these challenging times.
You can find out more about the app, via the two informative links below.
Let’s all do our part to protect ourselves, people we work with, our families and the wider community – download the app today!
- Safeguarding Clients from Abuse and Neglect Policy
- Incident Reporting Policy
- Medication Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- Violence Abuse Neglect Exploitation and Discrimination Policy and Procedure
- Management of Hazardous Waste Policy & Procedure
- Zero Tolerance Policy and Procedure
- Cancellation Policy (COVID19 Interim Policy)